Richard R. Heuser, MD
- Saving Lives in Critical Limb Ischemia: The CrossLock Device in CLI Patients Who Have Failed Interventional/Surgical Approaches
- Novel Approaches to Femoropopliteal Disease - The PQ Bypass Technique
- A New Approach to Antegrade Recanalization Coronary CTO: The CrossLock Catheter
- Inferior Role of OMT Versus PCI
- Carotid Stenting for Asymptomatic Carotid Stenosis - Will ACT 1 Change Anything?
- Novel Stent Technology Can Shed Light: SUPERA or BVS
- Femoropopliteal Intervention: How to Choose Proper Device(DCB, DES or Atherectomy...)
- Renal Artery Stenting - Updated Data for Guideline and Technical Tips for Stenting
- New Support Catheter: Crosslock
- Treatment Strategies for Endoleaks from Prevention to Treatment
- Case Presentation: Beyond BP Control with Renal Denervation (HF, DM, Arrythmia, or Sleep Apnea Improvement)
- Management of Type II Endoleaks – When to Intervene and What\'s the Best Approach
- Lower Extremity Intervention - Evaluation and Management
- MoMa: A Game Changer in Carotid Stenting?
- Unwelcome Complication of EVAR?
- SFA In-Stent Restenosis: What Is the Optimal Treatment Strategy?
- Challenging Complications of EVAR and Smart Solutions
- Invited Case Presentation & Focus Review: Carotid Intervention
- Identifying Complications and Its Management of Open and Endovascular AAA Repair
- EVAR Perspective from Next Generation EVAR Devices
- QuantumCor: The RF Approach to Mitral Regurgitation
- Endovascular Abdominal Repair: Technical Tips to Achieve Best Results and Avoid Disaster
- Aortic Endovascular Complication and Management
- The RF Approach to Treating Mitral Regurgitation: The QuantumCor System
- Carotid Artery Disease: Is There a New Gold Standard in Therapy?
- Percutaneous Mitral Valve Intervention (QuantumCor Device)
- Percutaneous Treatment of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms
- Left Common Iliac Artery Lesion Treated by Stent Implantation
- Intervention for Long SFA Total Occlusion
- A case of PTA/Stent for both CIA and total occlusion of superficial femoral artery with retrograde approach
- SFA Intervention via Retrograde Approach
- Elective Carotid Artery Stenting with Distal Protection Filter Device (Filter WireTM)