Hitoshi Matsuo, MD
- Role of Angio-based FFR for the Planning of PCI
- iFR Guided PCI
- Diffuse Tandem Lesion
- Hyperemia Free Indexes: Algorithms, Diagnostic and Prognostic Performance
- iFR Is Enough!
- FFRCT in Routine Clinical Practice
- Stealth Left Main Trunk Disease: Disclosed by Only FFR
- Tandem Lesion Assessment by Pressure Pullback Curve During Resting State and During Hyperemia: Is it Always Same?
- iFR and Resting Index for Functional Evaluation
- Hyperemia Is Not Mandatory.
- IVUS Guided Coil Embolization to Large Coronary Aneurysm with Minimum Contrast Media
- iFR and FFR: Discrepant Case May Exist
- Coil Embolization to the Giant Right Coronary Aneurysm with Unknown Cause
- Combination Therapy of Thrombolysis, Thrombectomy and Balloon Angioplasty to Young Patients with Thrombotic Occlusion of Left Lower Leg
- Physiological Impact of CTO Opening to Coronary Circulation