Jae-Hwan Lee, MD
|Country||Korea (Republic of)|
- Stuck of Catheter: Cautions and Salvage
- Rotational Atherectomy for Femoropopliteal Artery Disease: How to Improve Efficiency
- Heavy Calcific FP Lesion: How to Cross with Wire and Balloon?
- Case 1: Complex Anatomy & Complicated Result: Its Solution
- Technical Tips and Tricks of TRI for Complex Coronary Disease
- Asymptomatic Carotid Stenosis: Who Is the High Stroke Risk?
- Short- and Long-term EVAR Complications: How to Predict and Prevent
- Traditional Thrombectomy Using Catheter Suction/Thrombolysis Is Enough.
- Minimize Residual Plaque: Atherectomy
- Invited Case Presentation & Focus Review: Management of Complicated SFA Lesion
- BTK CLI - Pedal Puncture: How in Depth?
- Tailored Carotid Protection: Matching the Device to the Patient
- [Lesson 2: Korean Strategy] What Makes Lower Limb Intervention Success?
- Iliac CTO: Technical Lessons
- Strategy for Success in CLI - Common Challenging Scenarios and Solutions
- Case Presentation: Complex Carotid Stenting
- Proximal Occlusion Device in Symptomatic Carotid Stenosis: Outcomes and the Things to Know
- Doppler Analysis During CAS in Symptomatic Patients
- Asymptomatic Carotid Stenosis: Optimal Medical Treatment vs. Revascularization